Bee Queen Larvae Grafting Tool
Bee Queen Larvae Grafting Tool is a simple pencil-like object, made of plastic, containing angular tongues. The horn tongue is used to pick up larvae, it is flexible and very flexible. These grafting tools have a spring-loaded plunger to gently push the larva from the reed into the cup. The non-slip handle in the middle gives you excellent control. With the help of these grafting tools, you can accurately transfer a single bee larva to the queen cup. Widely used as grafting tools for beekeeping and royal jelly production.
Grafting Tool For Queen Larvae
Plastic + Horn
As the picture show
Share Bee Queen Larvae Grafting Tool With Your Clients：
Details About Bee Queen Larvae Grafting Tool
- These grafting tools have a spring-loaded plunger used to gently push the larva off of the reed and into the cup.
- With these grafting tools, you can precisely transfer an individual bee larva to a queen cell cup.
- The reed is what picks up the delicate larvae, and it is bendable and quite flexible.
- They have widely used beekeeping grafting tools for queen rearing and royal jelly production.
- This set of grafting tools are simple pencil-like objects made of plastic that contain a thin reed at the end.
Write Us / Order Online
"I'd like to have a quotation for Bee Queen Larvae Grafting Tool"
You May Like
Ango Apiculture / Focus on beekeeping over 20 years
Some of featured products won’t be published on site. Don’t wanna miss any of them !